- Pennsylvania's Approach to Bioenergy/Ecosystem Services (Carbon Sequestration): Trent Ausherman, Kyle Peck, and John Westerfer.
- Carbon Credits and Trading Schemes: Andrew Baker, Josh Reiter, and Chance Yeckley.
- Cellulosic Ethanol from Forests. What is it? Will it work? Logan Droppa, Matt Reitzel.
- Utilization of Low ValueWood for Biofuel in Schools and Other Institutions: Dave Gillen, Tiffany Roddy.
- Natural Resources / Forestry Education. Trends and Issues: Darren Krebs, Ryan Thrush.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Allegheny SAF Meeting Followup
Last week's Allegheny SAF meeting in Carlisle into some critical issues in forest management in our region. The Forest Management Practices assignment was to research the topic before the meeting and write a followup report based on the speakers' presentations. Here are the student reports (in their blogs) on these issues: