Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Journal of Forestry

Today I received my September Journal of Forestry. Is the production schedule for these slipping? The cover shows American forestry students in Tian An Men Square in Beijing, China. There are several articles on introducing a research experience for undergraduates which seem to describe Trips to and work in China. Looks interesting.

There is an intriguing title: "Has the myth of the omnipotent forester become the reality of the impotent forester?" It sounds provocative and I can't wait to have time to read it.

They are now showing a new web address on the cover: http://www.jofonline.org When I tried it, it seems to be an alias that brings you to the Journal page on the SAF website. I'm happy to see the publishers have a bigger web presence.

No comments: